Our bash bars are designed by a certified aerospace TIG welder. Each of our bars is constructed using thick mild-steel tubing that is bent on a digitally calibrated tubing bender. Additionally, all of our bars come powder coated to prevent corrosion.
- Aesthetically appealing
- Bolt-on replacement for the OEM crash beam
- Bolts onto OEM location using factory hardware (M10x1.25)
- Clears signal lights, unlike other bolt-on bash bars
- Designed and manufactured in Santa Fe Springs, California
- FMIC clearance
- Supports aftermarket aero bumpers/kits
- TIG welded
- Weight savings
Most of our bars are modular, so we can add options such as:
- Tow Hook Mount - mounting point to pull your vehicle
- Jack Point - Quick and easy access to jack up your car
- Corner Bracing (S-Chassis only) - Protects your car from corner impacts
- License Plate Mount - Proper way to mount your plate without using zip-ties
- Upper Support (180sx/pop-up only) - Eliminates bumper sag between the hood and bumper
- 370z Nismo front bumper will NOT clear our bar
- The Upper Support option is only available for 180sx (pop-up)
- The Corner Bracing option is only available for S-Chassis platform
- 280z bars are not guaranteed to fit perfectly due to chassis inconsistencies
- For any S-Chassis bar, the bar would depend on the BUMPER that you are using, not the chassis. So if you have an S14 front end on your S13, then you'd need a S14 bar. And if you have an S15 front end on your S14, then you'd need a S15 bar. Or if you have a Kouki front end on your Zenki, then you'd need a Kouki bar.
Disclaimer: Our bash bars are not guaranteed to fit cars that have previously been in an accident. Bash bars have not been tested on every bumper, so some modification or trimming may be required. Read more here.
Most of our products are are made to order with a lead time. Check our shipping & lead times here.