Our S13 strut bar is designed to be the strongest one-piece bolt-on triangular brace available. The purpose of this brace is to connect the two strut towers together as a reinforcement, and also serves as a rigid mounting point for the BMC stopper. Decrease flex in the front end and gain better turn-in and overall handling.
- TIG welded
- 1.25" x .095" tubing
- .1875" thick base plates
- Basic bar weighs 5.35 lbs
- Triangulated brace weighs 9.37 lbs
- Powder coated Anthracite Metallic finish
- Basic bar w/ BMC stopper weighs 6.03 lbs
- Triangulated brace w/ BMC stopper weighs 10.05 lbs
- Confirmed to clear S13 KA & SR20s
Disclaimer: Since this is a new product, we have not tested our new strut bars on every engine setup yet. Our strut bars are not guaranteed to clear every engine. We will update our site as we get more info on product clearance. Read more here.
Most of our products are are made to order with a lead time. Check our shipping & lead times here.