We are proud to introduce our Universal Swan GT Wing! Now there is an alternative to our Universal GT Wing and Chassis Mount Wing for those interested in a modern style. We designed these to be as universal as possible which means they will fit virtually any trunk, although some modifications may be required for some applications.
- 69" carbon fiber air-foil
- 6061 aluminum uprights (Corner and flat mounts are available)
- 6061 aluminum gussets
- Four AOA positions (angle of attack)
- Mounting brackets included
- Standard hardware is included (Tamper resistant hardware is optional)
- Gloss black powder coat on uprights and end plates
- Designed and made in the USA
- The "angle of attack" can be adjusted by simply changing forward holes
- Built-in gussets are designed to increase lateral & torsional strength
- Adjustable lower brackets can conform to any trunk*
- Professionally TIG welded for aesthetics and strength
- Corner mount and flat mounts are available
- Wing stands and end plates are powder coated gloss black
- 1 airfoil/wing deck (69" wide, made of carbon fiber for strength and low weight of 7.5 lbs)
- 1 pair of aluminum wing stands (constructed to be strong and light)
- 1 pair of lightweight aluminum end plates
- 1 set of standard hardware (tamper resistant hardware and tools are optional)
- 1 set of mounting brackets (to the trunk)
Note: We can also sell the deck by itself if you have your own uprights.
Disclaimer: Our GT wings are not guaranteed to perfectly fit all chassis, some modifications may be needed. Will not fit the RX-7 FC chassis. Make sure our wing will work for your application by using our drawings. Corner mounts will work on standard trunks (no duck bills or small lips) Flat mounts will work on any flat area of the trunk. Our products are intended for off-road use only. Our products come powder coated to prevent corrosion. Scratches may occur during shipment and are not covered under warranty.
Shipping: Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for complete wing assemblies to be shipped out if they are not in stock. Our images may be generic due to the amount of variations that we offer. This product was NOT designed to be used as a safety device. We do not recommend sitting/standing on our wings. There is a possibility of the wing deck breaking if too much weight is applied and could cause injuries.