Our S-Chassis front subframe is CAD designed from a 3D scan to ensure the best fit and finish. It is designed to be the strongest OEM replacement subframe available.
The purpose of this subframe is to give you the freedom to adjust steering rack position and lower control arm position based on your driving preferences. There is no longer a need to run offset rack spacers to correct over centering or sloppy rubber/poly bushings to mount the rack. Other functions are to connect the two frame rails together and to serve as a rigid mounting point for the engine and steering rack. Decrease flex in the front end and gain better turn in and braking.
- TIG welded
- CNC cut in-house
- .125" CRS Construction
- Powder coated Anthracite Metallic finish
- 2 standard LCA pick up positions: OEM or +1" raised.
- 2 optional track width positions: OEM or +1" on each side
- OEM bolt-on (modification may be required, see notes below)
- 3 standard steering rack positions: OEM, +.5" forward, +1" forward
- Can be ordered without engine mounting platforms for custom engine swaps **
- Solid CNC machined steering rack mounts (no more rubber/poly bushings)
- Designed and made in Santa Fe Springs, California
- AN power steering lines (not provided) are required to use the 1" forward position
- ** "Engine Mount Platforms" gives you the option of ordering without platforms so you can use custom fabricated mounts for your custom engine swap. The OEM power steering cooling hardline, which runs under the engine, may need to be bent to clear our subframe. If you are running an external power steering cooler, this should not be an issue.
Most of our products are are made to order with a lead time. Check our shipping & lead times here.
By purchasing our product, you agree to our terms & policies.