Our bash bars are designed by a certified aerospace TIG welder. Each of our bars is constructed using thick mild-steel tubing that is bent on a digitally calibrated tubing bender. Additionally, all of our bars come powder coated to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded
- Weight savings
- FMIC clearance
- Aesthetically appealing
- Supports aftermarket aero bumpers/kits
- Bolt-on replacement for the OEM crash beam
- Bolts onto OEM location using factory hardware
- Clears signal lights, unlike other bolt-on bash bars
- Designed and manufactured in Santa Fe Springs, California
Disclaimer: Our bash bars are not guaranteed to fit cars that have previously been in an accident. Bash bars have not been tested on every bumper, so some modification or trimming may be required. Read more here.
Most of our products are are made to order with a lead time. Check our shipping & lead times here.