Our rear seat deletes are CAD designed from a 3D scan to ensure the best fit and finish. They are constructed from 18ga sheet metal that is CNC cut and bent to spec. It is designed to fasten to OEM mounting points using the supplied hardware. Multiple options are available to allow you to pick a combination that will best suit your needs.
- OEM fit
- CNC cut
- Includes hardware
- Powder coated textured black
- Designed and made in Santa Fe Springs, California
- Firewall for track vehicles running a rear fuel cell
- Clean up gutted interior while retaining the OEM feel
- Designed to delete seats, not to be used as seats
Pre-Orders: Once we get at least 5 pre-orders made for each chassis, we will bring in a local car for R&D. This process can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks depending on our workload. Please stay patient with us, as there are several steps to be completed (locating a car, 3D scanning, designing, prototyping, testing, and powder coating) to make this product for you.
Most of our products are are made to order with a lead time. Check our shipping & lead times here.
By purchasing our product, you agree to our terms & policies.