Our S13 strut bar is designed to be the strongest one-piece bolt-on triangular brace available. The purpose of this brace is to connect the two strut towers together as a reinforcement, but also to serve the purpose of being a rigid mounting point for the BMC stopper. Decrease flex in the front end and gain better turn in and overall handling.
- TIG welded
- .1875" thick base plates
- 1.25" x .095" tubing
- Basic bar weighs 5.35 lbs
- Basic bar w/ BMC stopper weighs 6.03 lbs
- Triangulated brace weighs 9.37 lbs
- Triangulated brace w/ BMC stopper weighs 10.05 lbs
- Confirmed to clear S13 KA & SR20s
- Powder coated Anthracite Metallic
Disclaimer: Since this is a new product, we have not tested our new strut bars on every engine yet. Our strut bars are not guaranteed to clear every engine. We will update our site as we get more info on product clearance. Our products are intended for off-road use only. Our products come powder coated to prevent corrosion. Scratches may occur during shipment and are not covered under warranty.