Using modern technology and design we produce the most versatile seat brackets available.
Every component is cut on our fiber laser machine to the highest degree of quality and precision. It is then transferred to our CNC bending machine where each bend reaches its target to ensure proper fit and assembly. Next up is our precision welding where each of our in-house machined nuts is welded with focus and intention to create the best joint possible all while leaving the best looking welds at a production scale. To seal our work in, it gets a meticulous pass of our signature Anthracite Metallic powder coat to add a pop of life to every interior.
Every seat bracket is crafted in our facility in Los Angeles, California
- CAD designed from a 3D scan to ensure the best fit and finish
- Uses OEM mounting points and factory hardware
- Highly adjustable to accommodate a wide range of seats (check our size ranges for your chassis)
- Low seating position
- CNC machined nuts in key areas for easy installation
- Professionally TIG welded (custom nuts)
- Check our seat bracket compatibility page here.