Save your heels & favorite pair of shoes from getting too toasty with our heel plates! Heel riser plates are designed to raise the foot position for comfortable footwork. For example, the "heel toe" when downshift braking under racing situations. Other purposes are to keep heat from transferring to your feet under long, aggressive drives. They are CNC cut, bent, dimpled for strength, and powder coated for durability.
- Dimpled holes for added rigidity
- Save on shipping by getting a pair
- Lightweight one-piece steel construction
- Powder coated a beautiful silver chrome to prevent chipping & rusting
- Designed & manufactured at our shop in Santa Fe Springs, California
- HOW TO INSTALL -
- Our preferred method of choice is to use riv-nuts and socket head bolts, but using these riv-nuts will require a special tool to install them to the sheet metal. This is the easiest method for repeated removability.
- Second method is using rivets, to install them you would also need a special tool. The last method would be using the nut and bolt, which is the most convenient.
- Our heel plates are designed to be installed over carpet, so it is not guaranteed to fit without carpet or in gutted interiors.
Most of our products are are made to order with a lead time. Check our shipping & lead times here.