Save your heels & favorite pair of shoes from melting with our heel plates!
Heel riser plates are designed to raise the foot position for comfortable footwork. For example, the "heel toe" when downshift braking under racing situations. Other uses are to keep heat from transferring into your feet under long aggressive drives. They are CNC cut, bent, and dimpled for strength, and finally powder coated for durability.
- Designed, cut, and produced in house at our shop in Santa Fe Springs, California.
- Lightweight one piece steel construction
- Dimpled holes for added rigidity
- Powder coated a beautiful silver chrome to prevent chipping & rusting.
- Save on shipping by buying the set as a pair.
Note: Our heel plates are designed to be installed over carpet, so it is not guaranteed to fit without carpet/gutted interiors. There is a 2-4 week turn around time if they are not in stock. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm inventory level.
- HOW TO INSTALL -
- Our preferred method of choice is to use riv-nuts and socket head bolts, but using these riv-nuts will require a special tool to install them to the sheet metal. This is the easiest method for repeated removability.
- Second method is using rivets, to install them you would also need a special tool. The last method would be using the nut and bolt, which is the most convenient.